These are the guidelines we use to determine eligibility:
- The income of the adults on the lease (before taxes) must equal 3.2 times the rent (example: If the rent is $750 per month, you must have at least $2400 in monthly income).
- No one living in the home can have a criminal record.
- No one living in the home can owe another landlord or property management company any money.
- No one who will be on the lease may have filed bankruptcy in the last three years.
- All adults on the lease will have their credit will checked. The credit score will determine your security deposit.